Showing all 7 results
Aqua Belt is an ideal and comfortable flotation aid in deep water jogging in therapy and fitness. It can be used alone (cardiovascular training) or in combination with barbells or AquafinsTM (body toning, muscle strengthening). Its special form makes it easier for the user to maintain an upright upper body position in the water.
It comes in 2 sizes:
- Small: 210 x 780 x 28 mm Black Pelt + Buckle
- Large: 210 x 780 x 40 mm Blue Belt + Buckle
Aquafins Exercise Kit€60.00
Theraband Aquafins are innovative aquatic exercise devices that add propulsion resistance to either the ankles or wrists while swimming. These one-size-fits-all cuffs are made of soft Santoprene rubber for strength and flexibility. Comfortably strap the fins to either the wrists or ankles for full body swim training. Incorporate these fins into any pool exercise or water aerobics class to make traditional water exercise more challenging.
This pair of fins comes with two cuffs, a mesh carrying case, and detailed exercise for toning and strengthening the legs and arms, lower back, inner and outer thighs, arms, chest, and upper back.
Aquatic Buoyancy Disk€29.00
The Theraband Closed Chain Buoyancy Disk is the ideal swim training device to teach children how to swim or make pool workouts more challenging. This foam disk has straps that securely connect to the hands or feet for limitless exercise possibilities, replacing pool fitness equipment like the kickboard and water weights. Add this floating resistance device to make low impact water exercise more challenging or add buoyancy to the upper or lower body during swim training.
- Adjustable straps fit hands or feet or can be removed for simple use
- Low-impact water workouts, such as aqua Zumba and water aerobics, help build strength without putting pressure on joints
Aquatic Hand Bars€25.00 – €32.00
Theraband Hand Bars are a pair of water dumbbells designed for pool therapy and fitness. Great for low impact workouts, these aquatic weights add additional resistance to traditional water exercise programs to make them more challenging. Use water dumbbells during pool fitness and aqua Zumba classes to increase flexibility, range of motion, and strength.
They come in 3 levels of difficulty:
- Light – Red (2.5lbs to submerge)
- Medium – Green (4lbs to submerge)
- Heavy – Blue (6lbs to submerge)
Instructional Swim Bar€24.00
The Theraband Swim Bar is a multipurpose swimming aid made from two high-density foam buoys and a comfortable long hand bar. This useful pool fitness equipment helps improve trunk stabilization, strength, flexibility, and balance. Incorporate the Swim Bar into water exercise programs to create effective, low impact full body workouts that increase range of motion and improve function.
- Provides greater resistance during swimming and hydrotherapy Exercise to strengthen the upper body and lower body.
- Use in low-impact water workouts during physical therapy and training to strengthen muscles without adding pressure to joints
- Comfortable and padded long hand bar with two buoyant weights on either end
- Children should use under adult supervision to learn to swim
- Constructed from two modules of high density buoyant foam