Theraband Swim Belts are beginner swimming aids that assist in teaching children how to swim. These training belts have an adjustable buckle and are available with either one, two, or three foam blocks that can be removed as swimmers develop more skill and require less flotation assistance. Young swimmers should use the swim belt under the supervision of an adult or swimming coach until they learn to swim independently.
- Swim belts secure around the waist to help teach inexperienced swimmers and children how to swim
- Youth size with two floats designed for young children and pre-teens who need additional help swimming
- Removable floats made of high-density buoyancy foam to support beginner swimmers
- Unlike traditional arm floats, belt attaches to waist to assist with forward-facing swim positions and teaching specific techniques
- Floating blocks clip to waist, children learning to swim should use under adult supervision